Knowledge: The first higher education is Romano-Germanic philology, the second higher education is foreign economics management.
Experience: Over 15 years in the event business and the author of international educational projects for the restaurant business.
Creator of unique trainings for chefs based on the best Michelin-starred restaurants in the world, as well as business courses for restaurateurs from New York to Hong Kong based on the best restaurant companies in the world.
Programs at the link: https://www.foodandsuccess.com/en/category/programmi/
Food & Success has more than 100 educational projects outside the CIS over the past 7 years on the market.
Julia Chesnokova is a communication and educational partner of the leading gastronomic and restaurant events of the world. The founder of the Speaker Bureau is the organization of tours of world chefs and trainers for restaurant companies.
Co-founder of RestArt Forum - a business forum for restaurateurs and managers.
Josper Brand Ambassador in the CIS
Craftsmanship: Hunter for talents, innovations, trends and the best restaurant concepts in the world. Knowledge of the latest news, trends and formats.
Julia's extensive global restaurant networking includes leading managers, restaurateurs, hoteliers and chefs who open their doors and share knowledge specifically for Food & Success educational projects and partners.
Partnership with the world's leading restaurant groups: Gordon Ramsay Group (UK), Union Square Hospitality Group (USA), El Barri Group (Adria Family, Spain), Global Craftsmen Group (UK, Zelman), Dining Concepts Group (Hong Kong), Claus Meyer Group (Denmark), Eataly Worldwide (Italy) and others.
Lectures of Julia Chesnokova for restaurateurs and chefs:
1) Hotel trends in the context of F&B 2019 - 2020
- About the FS project and its value for the market
- Megatrends in F&B Hotels 2019-2020
- What formats and projects go into the leading tourist cities of the world (London, Paris, New York, Berlin, Barcelona, etc.)
- Hybrid projects Co-working / Co-living
- Marketing cases of F&B hotels
- What hotel projects to follow in the world for inspiration
2) Restaurant concepts and new business models 2019-2020:
- About the project and what it gives restaurateurs
- Megatrends in the restaurant and food industry 2019-2020
- What formats and projects go into the leading gastronomic cities of the world (London, Paris, New York, Hong Kong, Berlin, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Milan)
- Brands open restaurants
- F&B trends in transport hubs
- Dark Kitchens - virtual restaurants
- What restaurant projects to follow in the world for inspiration
3) Trends in international education and the exchange of experience for cooks. Educational opportunities for chefs abroad.
For all lecture or cooperation issues, write to me personally - firstname.lastname@example.org or on WhatsApp: +3467171383